Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Just a short update about the goings on at 5 Adrien way, Awapuni, Palmerston North.

Owen's new words: Animal noises: baa, moo, ssss, quack, buck buck, roar, and elephant trumpet. Also Hi, ta, night, map, backpack (thanks to Dora the Explorer...). He's doing really quite well. His toilet training is still doing reasonably well. We've had a couple of days in a row again of no wet jocks!
Owen also got his next eye tooth. That means only 5 more children's teeth to go!

Anna and I are still waiting for the baby to come. Although there's still time before the due date, Anna is ready to meet our little baby (well maybe not as little as she hoped).

Work is going really well. I think the College of Presidents may have actually listened to God and sent me to where He wanted! Manawatu is a lively place, with a constant stream of events and goings on. This week we hired a youth and family worker - Amy from Nelson (top of the South Island). This will help with my workload, and will be great to work in more of a team environment. Easter is fast approaching for me. While I do have a lot prepared for the big weekend, I know that I'll still be fairly busy in the lead up to the great festival. Hopefully our child will come earlier rather than later, so that I have enough time to get everything ready.

1 comment:

Rachel Esther said...

How exciting to be working in a team!

All the best for Crazy, I mean, Holy Week!!

Blessing to each of you. Rach.

And thanks for the letter Anna! so lovely to hear from you. xo