Saturday, December 26, 2009

Christmas goodness

Pleased as punch, I can crawl! It's Christmas Eve and I am on the move. After Daddy knocked off early at Lunch, everyone had a sleep (except Mum) and then we had our family present time at about 3pm.

New toys...

The allure of the Christmas tree just got too much. I'm sure it was a big promoter for the crawling advance...

Ginny says "I like the bauball".

Owen with his presents from Santa and Carol and Paul. Santa came while we were at church on Christmas Eve - magic! Owen asks "Santa again?" the next day... ummm, no, we have to wait a whole another year. He was dissapointed to say the least.

Imogen opening her pressie from Carol and Paul.


Owen playing with his and Ginny's new nativity scene.


Luckily the kids got showered with gifts at Denise and Chris's place on Christmas day too so the fun just kept coming... So happy amidst everyones pressies!

Playing ... Christmas Day.
Ginny on the move.
The train! Denise has a train set up around her Christmas tree...
Owen loves the train!
Ginny loves watching the train.

Playing with my friends Millie and Soph on Christmas.

Owies new bike from Granny and Papa.








No comments: