Daddy and O on camp. He
Lee's top quality group.
Quality get to know you games as per usual... run by ME.
Kids watching the games...
At youth camp... Day 1. A bit of a death stare. Still warming up to everyone....
Best smile I could get out of him...Owen's NZ Birthday party






The fish cake...
Presents from Mummy, Daddy and Ginny!


Silly daddy!
Holidays are over (with a lot of thankfullness from Mummy today!) and I am wondering where the month is going very quickly - after all, next week we are in the 20's again~!
We had a great time on youth camp last week and this week we have been in recovery mode - washing and cleaning and just trying to cope with having limited outing options and not much sunshine some days! Today has been particularly lovely at lunchtime though so that was wonderful for the kids to play outside and for me to get a spot of weeding done. Many more spots to go though!
I think tonight we might have a date night at home - not much on TV and Lee and I are actually home by ourselves with nothing on - what a rarity! I imagine all my hopefulness will end in us going to bed early, but thats not always a bad thing either.
Imogen is just a the end of her cold, and it seems to be hanging on for her jus a little longer than the rest of us who are over it now. She is nevertheles very very busy being a little mother to her dolls and teddies and drawing drawing drawing (look out - expect a picture in the post very soon - they are piling up like Owen's did last winter!). Owen is hanging out for Kindy and preschool next week, although I imagine once he's there we'll have some tears with the separating again. He does love the social contact though, and all the activities that Mum can't do with him at home while ginny is around trying to cut up her clothing with the scissors (one of Bella's hand-me-downs copped it this week - sorry Bec!).
I've put up some photos from 2 weekends ago - Owen's birthday and then youth camp and this last week. Today we iced about a hundred and fifty honey biccies while Gin had her morning sleep and apart from the incessant whining for biscuits for the rest of the day, it was a big success, so thats another job off my list at least. Now they look slightly more presentable and you can't see Owen's finger holes in them so easily (he was 'helping' with the baking too...). Kindy has a fair this term so I imagine there will be much more baking in September in the lead up to that too. They hold it at St. Matthews where we go for Twinkle Toes so i am feeling quite connected these days in the local neighbourhood. Hopefully I'll meet a few more kindy Mum's this term too so we might have a few more play date options in the next school holidays.
Right - off to finish breaking up fights, cook dinner and prepare a romantic evening for my husband!
No comments:
Post a Comment