Thursday, July 5, 2012

30 by 30 - for my dear friend Anna

Here it is:
I was a little bit scared to do it, but so many of my mum friends have been setting themsleves awesome goals lately (especially Anna!! and Tiki) so I've jumped on board... hopefully I can keep you updated. I've been writting the list for a while now (a few weeks), got stuck at number 24 for a while, but have finally found 30 things I really want to do before I'm 30.
Hope you enjoy hearing about my progress... are revision of goals....
  1. Reach 65kgs
  2. Fit into my wedding dress again (possibly will need to revise goal one to achieve goal two, but wanted goal one to be S.M.A.R.T (read, realistic and achievable!!))
  3. Got to Fiji for a family holiday
  4. Finish my Dip of Youth Ministry (and possibly an Advanced Diploma)
  5. Teach Owen and Imogen the ride their bikes without training wheels
  6. Make a Christmas Quilt (possibly a Christmas tree skirt...)
  7. Sew Imogen a quilt.
  8. Read through the Hunger Games series.
  9. Read through Lee's Marva Dawn collection
  10. Achieve 2 family meals at the table per day (breaky and dinner)
  11. Sew Imogen a dress.
  12. Make a headband for Imogen and I.
  13. Scrapbook 2011
  14. Make baby books for all 3 kids complete!
  15. Get an updated family portrait.
  16. Make a rainbow cake
  17. Go to a cake decorating class.
  18. Volunteer at a soup kitchen (of some sort...)
  19. Sit a piano exam (maybe 6th grade)
  20. Play my clarinet again
  21. Help Owen and Imogen learn piano basics.
  22. Take a family camping trip
  23. Make Ma's yeast cake.
  24. Make and Ice a traditional Christmas Cake
  25. Revamp the vege garden for spring/summer
  26. Ride to the Esplanade along the river as a family
  27. Conquer 'FAST' step aerobics with weights
  28. Create a cleaning checklist and stick to it for our home.
  29. Train a new RMO for NZ.
  30. Send regular Movie clips home to Oz (every 2 months to Grandies).
There we have it... already sort of made the Rainbow cake for O's birthday, but think I'd like to make a better one yet before I'm 30...
Stay tuned for updates...
Owen's 5th B'day cake... he picked the cake layer colours, with WALL-E and Eve on top. We had such an awesome time celebrating his birthday yesterday :)

     
     
 

No comments: