Monday, December 3, 2012

It's beginning to feel a lot like Christmas!

Well! The name says it all.
We have everything up and presents wrapped.
Jonah just started crawling today and pulled himself to stand yesterday!
Just in the knick of time for a fun filled (mischief hunting!) Christmas season.
We have parties every other day for the next 2 weeks, but luckily, I am (mostly!) not feeling too stressed about it! I think this is because I am only hosting one of them and don't have to take all the kids to many of the others :)
The kids had a huge weekend with Pocahontas and a Guitar recital, but it all went so well and we were just so proud of them (I must admit I cried and cried at Imogen's ballet performance and she was only on for like 2 minutes tops, but I was just SO heart explodingly proud to call her my own little humming bird!).

Jonah is the proud owner of 6 teeth through his little gums now with 2 more bottom ones pushing their way to the surface... Imogen would like 6 million barbies and a new bike for Christmas and some Disney princess squinkies... and Owen woud like a light saber, some trashies and an angry birds toss game... the requests change at least weekly.
Santa doesn't stand a chance of bringing the right thing!

On the odd (or very likely chance!) that I don't get time to post again any time soon, here is some photos of the last week of crazy-ness.

I'm hoping that while I am practicing the spiritual discipline of Celebration in the coming weeks, Jesus will be blessing us with just the opposingly right balance of rest, quiet and still. Nevertheless, through it all our family will be worshipping Jesus, our reason for the (silly) season.


Although some would say Nanna is the reason for silly in this house...

No comments: