Hi friends and family: welcome to our place!
I intend to try to keep this relatively up to date with the happenings in our lives so that hopefully next year you will be able to check in on the kroehns where ever we are planted!
Lee is nearly finished his 5th year at ALC and is excited about getting out there in a congregation and getting to do the Pastor thing full time.
Owen and I still enjoy a relatively leisurely existance at home, going to playgroup and bible study at church, visiting Granny and currently, sewing an ALB (white dress for pastors) for Dad.
We will all praise the Lord when that is finished.
No, I will not sew one for you Bentschke!
Please feel free to check in on us: can't wait to let you know when we know what you are all waiting to know.
1 comment:
how lovely of you to share this with us. I am very happy for you all that you have chosen your new home in New Zealand, even tho I know people will miss you! Rita has been keeping me up to date with some of your news, but it will be nice to read it personally, and to see little owen growing up in front of our eyes.
I know God will bless you all for the work you will be doing for Him.
Love and hugs,
Migle the pom
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Post a Comment