Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Piccies and vids from week 2

Bella is "helping".
Owie Christmas unwrapping his present after he had finished his hard task of dishing them out!

Christmas pressies with Aunty Bec and Bella.


A happy Imogen playing on the mat with the shape house and her plastic spoon!

Look at the fish Papa and I caught. I LOVE FISHING!!!

Meeting my Ma for the first time!

So happy to meet her. I have quite a lot of Pfitzner in me I think.Cooks in the kitchen.


Playing Nintendo with the boys at the holiday house.

Aunty Phil, Grandma, Granny and Owie getting ready to blow out the candle, singing happy brithday to Grandma... a very nice sponge cake.

Owen and Mum at the farm, self portrait.

Just hangin out on the couch watchin tv...


Just waking up watchin tv with O and Gin...


We were all seriously relaxed if you didn't already pick up on that... Bec with the Nanna slippers should give you a hint!



Immy out for a walk in Bella's stroller. Thanks for the loan!

On the swing with cousin Bella.

Owen loving to roll around the exercise ball... unfortunately due to the size he sometimes rolled over Bella or Gin :( He thought this was funny though!


Hanging out at the farm, reading Bella's Zoo book just like mine at home!






No comments: