Sunday, August 29, 2010

Watching Netball

"Who are the yellow ones?" says Owen.
"Australia".
"Who are the black ones?"
"New Zealand. Daddy is going for Australia, because that is where we are from, but Ginny is from New Zealand - she is a New Zealander".
"Ginny is a monkey actually" says Owen.

CLASSIC.

Owen plays with Albert. He puts one hand over each of Albert's ears and says "Look now he has no ears", then pulls his hands away and says "Pop" as his ears flick back up.
I suggested that he shouldn't do that to Albert because Albert might not like it.
Owen said, "No, he likes it".
I said how do you know?
He said "Because he isn't scratching me!". Plain as day. I should have known!

And Australia Won. Bad luck Owen. He was barracking for NZ.

1 comment:

Rachel Esther said...

Too funny! He's such a little character. And smart too!