
Well, not the greatest birthday ever but its been ok.
I had a great time on Saturday with the girls, playing cards and generally chatting and having timeout from the kids and boys. Thanks girls for all the gifts and for making it a special day - definitely one I will remember for the years to come seeing as I wont be celebrating with you all again for some time I imagine!
Been off at District Church Council today for the last one, and can't say I will miss this aspect of my church involvement terribly. Usually it has been involving too much responsibility and not attracting much thanks from people (usually people just don't like you becuase of something you've decided...) so yeah, Another chapter closed. Off to a youth meeting tonight about youth camp this weekend, so better get going but Lee will add some posts about Ordination yesterday and the recent celebrations, maybe even some updates on the moving progress...
No comments:
Post a Comment