Life, the universe and everything Kiwi related in the Kroehn household!
Wednesday, August 5, 2009
Piccies
Mum and Imogen at Te Papa.
The photo Owen too of me and Immy in the rainforest at Te Papa - his skills are improving...
Dad and Imogen in Te Papa.
Imogen in her jolly jumper today.
Owen with Imogen in the jolly jumper. He loves to help her bounce, not that she needs much helping now that shes had a few goes.
Imogen loves her brother sooo much; she likes to watch him read books from her exersaucer.
In the exersaucer, rockin it.
Imogen hasn't taken long to get the hang of the jolly jumper - it was $15 well spent on Trade Me. First video is her first go, second video is her 4th go. Hate to think how high she'll jump in another 10 goes...
I just love looking at your pictures and videos. What good helping,Owen. And Imogen is so clever at jumping already. Papa is away on camp with the yr 4s but I'm sure he sends love to you all too. Hugs and kisses from Granny
1 comment:
I just love looking at your pictures and videos. What good helping,Owen. And Imogen is so clever at jumping already. Papa is away on camp with the yr 4s but I'm sure he sends love to you all too. Hugs and kisses from Granny
Post a Comment