Wednesday, February 15, 2012
Still waiting waiting...
Just when you think your tummy couldn't get any bigger, or any lower... it does!
Annie, my supurb accupuncturist was SO certain last week that we wouldn't need an appointment this week because the baby would have come, and here we are, a week later, and I am thinking "Should I ring Annie? Book in an induction appointment? Or just trust God's timing?"
Maybe tomorrow if we still have baby in the womb at 40 weeks I'll ring her...
Julie, my midwife, seems certain this week is a good week to have a baby too, because this weekend is her weekend off and I (and Julie too!) really want Julie to get to deliver this one, even though Nellie, our back up midwife, did a perfectly competent job at delivering Imogen... the things in life we can't control!
Owen reminded me last night, "Mummy, you were meant to have the baby today!" -
"I know", I said. "But the baby didn't want to come out today! Silly Baby!".
Lucky Nanna and Pop are here to entertain the kids (and to a certain extent keep my mind off of things). We walked and browsed the Plaza yesterday, just trying to keep gravity working - to no avail. Although Nanna got a very nice shirt and bought me a new slinky black cardy to wear to my weddings coming up. And I found some very nice new maternity bra's and cami's (even an Elle Mcphersan breastfeeding cami - who'd have thought??!) in Farmers to put on the love and wish list. So slinky and microfibre-y... The things that appeal to heavily pregnant women!
Anyway, Praise God the kids are still loving preschool, and a quiet house means I am about to put my feet up and have a cuppa. Maybe finish a few more jobs on my list (do you think God is waiting for me to finish my list before he sends the baby out?? I just really want to meet my little man!)... send my package to the Graetz Household a month overdue (maybe some photos of my projects soon, but don't want to spoil the surprise for Levi and Bohdi!)...
Little fella, I really want to meet you soon...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Keeping you in my prayers Anna! You can't be far off (or maybe even there!) now. xx
Post a Comment