Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Vids of the kids

This one is of Imogen playing with the jungle gym. Owen on the other hand is currently OBSESSED with Tv and doesnt really want to do anything but sit around and watch it. This footage is of Lee "supervising" Owen "playing". All very safe as you can see...


I'm still trying to work out how to upload stuff from the video camera... and work the video editing program to cut out crap you dont want to see! When I've got that sorted will post Easter egg hunt video and the snow yesterday. Its going to be -2 degrees overnight tonight Lee tells me so I guess we'll have the fire cranking. Now I'm off to get the washing in (its a beautiful sunny day today), quick trip to post office to post Mum and Tiki's gifts and then off to band practice for church this Sunday.

1 comment:

Penny said...

I love your videos. Gives one a taste of real life (lee and owie) Love you all, Granny